On to Bigger and Better Things!



Well I am proud to say that I have officially finished my 5k program! It took a heck of a lot longer than planned, but It's done! Now to figure out what day to start my 10k Plan. Anyone have a suggestion on when my long run should be? right now it has me running my long run on sunday, but I don't know if that would be best. I think that Mid week may be better because I have a lot less going on during the week and my weekends are usually pretty busy.

On another note, I just wanted to let everyone know that Mandy and I have joined a 6 month, do it yourself weight loss competition Called Healthy Train. Mandy and I wanted to join the last competition, but that was before I started running. We each had to send in before pics, and at the end will have to send in our after pictures. I think this is going to be awesome! Yet another reason to keep running and keep losing weight! Hopefully, Ill be able to lose the rest of this weight between now and then! If you are interested in taking a look at the last competitions results check out the link above! Wish Me Luck!

Next Post: Running In The Rain

Previous Post: Another 3.1 Down


0 comments: