I Can't Believe It!



Hey everyone! sorry things have been so messed up this past week, with skipping a day, running 2 days in a row. then posting from Michigan. Hopefully by the end of the week I should be back on track with my normal schedule of running Monday Wednesday, Friday Instead of this weeks Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. But anyways, thanks for keeping up to date with my blog. It helps to know that I have so many people supporting what I am doing.

I seriously can not believe that I was able to do todays entire workout. ( Warmup, run 1/2 mile, walk 1/4 mile, run 1/2 mile, walk 1/4 mile, run 1/2 mile.) It is really amazing to me that in such a short time how things are getting easier. I've noticed that I look at a workout and I still think to myself there is NO way that I am going to be able to do this. I think this over and over in my head and I don't know how I can stop that thinking. It is really starting to become a bad habit. I wonder If I am constantly doing this every day, not realizing that I am doing it. Does anyone know any tricks to stop thinking like this?

For those of you that have been following along has it been sounding like I have no faith in myself, and what I am capable of? The more I think back, the more I can remember how many post I started off saying I can't believe that I was able to do this, and then ended I don't know If I'll be able to do the next workout. It's really frustrating because I don't think of my self as a negative person, but maybe I am, and it is something that I need to work on. Let me know what you think.

As for tomorrows workout... (Seeing things in a new light...) I should have no problem. I feel that my body is prepared for this battle, and I know that I am capable of doing this.

So, is there anyone else out there exercising? If so, Id really like to hear about progress you have made, even if it doesn't seem like a lot. It is a step in the right direction.

"Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still."
- Chinese Proverb

Next Post: Me and Math

Previous Post: What Was I Thinking???

0 comments: