20 Pounds and Counting!



Okay today is the day that you all have been waiting for! I have decided that since I have lost 20 lbs. I am going to post some before pictures, and some pictures of how I look now. I know I am not done with my weight loss, but the 20 lb. mark is kind of a big deal. I am going to start with the before pictures. They are not official before pictures, but were taken about a month before I started working out. Hopefully I am not the only one that can notice the difference! HERE WE GO!!

before2

Before1


Well, there you go! I hope you can see a difference! My next picture post will be when I lose another 20 lbs. Hopefully I'll make it that far! Let me know what you think!


Next Post: The Pain, The Pain!

Previous Post: My First 2 Mile Run!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

GOOD HEAVENS, BOY! You ARE skinny! Way to go, bro...you look amazing. But more importantly, it sound like you feel amazing too. I'm so happy for you!

mom said...

No fair hiring models for the after pictures! Ya shoulda useded the same shorts so everyone could see them hanging around your knees.

Great work Greg!

cindy said...

WOW no fair I cant lose anything, You rook mavalis no really you rook mavalis (this is supposed to sound like and accent by the way) keep it up your doin AWSOME

the old guy said...

Great job Greg! That 20 pounds makes an amazing difference!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That takes power and motivation... I have been eating healthier and I have started running. Tonight, Joey and I took a jog/run in our addition. He told me he needs to get fit also, lol.. I'm proud of you because I know that it is hard..

Mandy said...

Woot! Woot! Yeah that's right, I'm so proud of you! :)