And I Thought Yesterday Was Hard!



Today's workout:
Run 30 seconds at 7.5 mph
Walk 90 seconds at 4 mph

Two words for today! Wholy Crap! What was I thinking today? I think how I felt last night should have given me a clue. Today's run was the hardest yet. I had the hardest time focusing... Well I don't know if you would call it that. You may call it zoning out. But when I run I look at one spot on the wall. Listen to music, and run to the beat. If I don't focus on that one point I can not for the life of me find a pace or figure out how to breathe. I think for the most part my soreness was the reason I couldn't focus. My legs just didn't want to work today! Hopefully tomorrow they'll be In a better working condition!

Well, besides the pain and agony. Things have been going really well for the most part. A few things I have noticed since I've been running are.. First, even after being REALLY sore I feel like my days just go better. I am in a better mood and I just feel good. Second, I have been sleeping like a baby! Normally I wake up anwhere from 4 to 5 times a night, and always have a hard time falling back asleep. Since I started running I don't think I've woken up once. That's really something that has never happened to me before!

Next Post: Ok... I Tried
Previous Post: The Aftermath

0 comments: