The Aftermath



Day 2:
I woke up with a splitting headache, my whole body stiff, my legs killing. Ate a quick breakfast, and started to get ready to run. The entire time I was getting ready, I was thinking to myself... What the heck have I gotten myself into?

I hopped on the treadmill expecting to do the same workout that I had done yesterday. I hit the start button started my warmup walk and could hardly keep up with the treadmill! I wanted to quit but I kept thinking of my quest, and there was no way that I was giving up. I pumped up my music and continued my workout. Half way through I was actually able to jump my workout up to walking at 4 mph for 90 seconds and running at 7.5! Thank goodness I stayed on that tread mill!

Enduring through the pain, it ended up being a good workout and has set a good mood for the day!

Looking forward to tomorrow!


1 comments:

mom said...

I'm so proud of you, but who is this fat man you keep talking about? Chances are if he finds out you're talking online about him, he'll break both of your legs and that will be the end of your quest.

See the end from the beginning. Start talking about the Marathon stud hitting the treadmill everyday.