RESTARTING

Hey everyone! I know its been a REALLY long time since my last post, but I figured that its about time that I get back on the bus! Its a good thing that I have a motivational blog that I can follow... haha, and who better to motivate myself than MYSELF! 

I look back at my old posts and I am amazed at what I use to do!  SO who's with me? lets get back at this,  lose the access weight, and get back to where I was!

Lets do it!

After not running in forever, I decided to go back where I started... a COUCH to 5K program. that way I am not overdoing it,  and i can get back into it slowly!

Heres a link to the program that I am going to use:  Couch to 5K

1 comments:

anita stout said...

Glad you're back! It was so encouraging watching your progress. Would probably be even more encouraging to JOIN you and watch my own progress. Keep posting. I could use the incentive!