Personal Best



Wow, do I feel great after todays run! It amazes me how far I've come over the past 6 weeks. When I first started I couldn't even run a mile without stopping. Today I ran 2 and 1/4 miles! At the end of last week when I was unable to run the 2 miles I doubted that I was going to be able to do this. But today I have proven myself wrong. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that it was one of the easiest or fastest runs I've had. But I am still extremely proud to say that I have beaten my all time distance goal of 1 and 1/2 miles. (That goal was set at the end of last week!) This has just been a great start to the weekend!

Another thing that I am really excited about this weekend is being able to see a group of friends that I haven't seen since I've started working out. I am excited to hear what they have to say about how I look. Hopefully they can tell the difference! I hope everyone has a great weekend! And I'll be back on monday for the start of week 7 where all Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I am running 2.5 miles! Wish me luck!

Next Post: A Day Late and a Half Mile Short

Previous Post: Late Night Post

0 comments: