My Quest



As of January 1, 2010 I have challenged myself to run a marathon. Ridiculous you say? You don't know the half of it! Here I sit, day one, unable to motivate myself to get off the computer, get up and run... It doesn't help that I have NO running experience, NO training, and NO idea where to even start.

Here are my beginning stats:

Starting Weight: 268 lbs.
Most Miles Run at one time: 1.5
Last recoded Mile time: 9:30 (after about a month of walk/ running)

Impressive huh? Yeah, I can hear you laughing, I can even read your mind... Its not possible for a 268 pound guy with no training no running experience who has only run 1.5 miles at any given time, who can't even get off his computer, to run a marathon.

All this is my motivation.
Wish me luck!

Day 1 work out:
30 Min: walking 90 seconds running 30 seconds






1 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! This is awesome. I worked on a "couch to 5k" program over the summer, and even though I never got REALLY good at running, it really helped me to enjoy it.

Good luck!