Great Workout!



Man! that was a great workout!

I followed the workout for today and was actually really surprised about how challenging it actually was. I was in the mind set of me starting over and going with the couch to 5k program was going to be really easy for the next week or so. Boy was I wrong!

I didn't realize that my workout before only consisted of me running 30 seconds and walking 90 for a total of 30 minutes. This workout was running for 60 seconds and walking for 90 for a total of 20 minutes. that extra 30 seconds per run really makes a difference even if you aren't working out for as long.

One thing that I really loved about todays workout was the fact that I was able to breathe out of my nose! I haven't been able to do that ALL day today and all night last night so the 30 minutes I was on the treadmill felt like a dream come true! But as for right now... it's starting to clog back up. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.

Over all today was a great workout! Maybe walk a mile or two tomorrow, and Wednesday I get to do this all over again!

Day 1 Down 26 more workouts Till my first 5k!


Next Post: A Quick Walk

0 comments: